A Proverb a Day

Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
Proverbs 27:17

Friday, February 17, 2012

February Fast

I've decided that next week, Monday thru Wednesday specifically, I am planning to fast. I am inviting you to join me in fasting lunch for these three days. I plan to spend the noon hour each day in prayer at the church. Join me there if you wish, or set aside a time or place that suits you and pray with me for vision, direction and spiritual transformation for our faith family.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there. Does this make us "fast" friends? Hopefully this won't be exclusive. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this opportunity for fasting and praying together. I'm not sure what days, if any, I can be at church over the noon hour, but I am committing to join you in this lunch fast, and I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete